Relaxing, we all do it in our own way. With the kids, Lars and Lindsay like to go to the swimming pool “Mosaica” and the “GaiaZOO”. There where Maarten likes to crack his brain in the “Mystery House Valkenburg”, you will often find Anouk and her husband together with friends at the “Leisure Dome” in Kerkrade.
During our last yearly team building day we were tourists in our own village and we visited the “Gemeentegrot” and took the citytrain as a round trip. As a closure of the day we went gambling in the Holland Casino on the Cauberg.
Our Top 5 for you:
- Valkenburg caves: Discover the underground with its rich history. In “Mergelrijk”, “De Gemeentegrot”, Roman catacombs, the “Fluweelengrot” and the Coal mine you will get to know everything there is to know about the historical underground of Valkenburg. At the ASP Adventure you can even discover the caves on a bike
- Mystery House. Put your brains to work and play various escape rooms in the old cinema of Valkenburg
- Holland Casino: Gamble a bit on top of the Cauberg
- GaiaZOO: chosen as the best dutch ZOO by the national committee
- Leisure Dome: The place for young and old. Here you can glowgolf, play lasertag, watch a movie in the cinema or jump in trampolinepark Spacejump
This is called ‘Rodelen’ in Dutch. An amazing activity!
Not familiar with our city centre? Check out this video!